Put both brake and pulley on the same side to clean up your bike. Kits include:
- By HHI
- For Custom Application rigid and softail models
- Brake Caliper kit and rotor hat sold seperately
- Features 4-piston standard-bore stainless steel pistons, CNC-machined to exact tolerances
- Caliper bodies are billet aluminum construction with a chrome finish
- Kit includes necessary chrome brackets, weld-on mounting tabs, hardware and instructions
- For use with 1” or 3/4” axles
- Will work with up to a 1-1/2” belt
- Rotor hat is an 11-1/2” polished stainless steel rotor with a built-in offset designed to mount between wheel and pulley (sold separately)
- Requires a minimum 18” x 5-1/2” wide billet wheel, or 18” x 8-1/2” spoke wheel.
- Requires a custom brake line.
- Wheels designed for use with driveside brake caliper kits do not require the use of a rotor hat.